Company : Sing Swee Bee Enterprise Pte Ltd
- To develop new account and manage existing account.
- Product presentation through face to face approach
- Marketing & selling of products in SE Asian countries
- Provide great customer service / post-sales services
- Involve in payment collection
- To assist in developing sales strategy with feedbacks from customers and market research
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by superiors
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Must be conversant in English and Mandarin as candidates need to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients and co-workers
- Singaporean & PR preferred
- Willing to travel overseas
- Possess own vehicle
Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 6.00pm
Alternative Saturday: 8.30am – 12.30pm
Lunch Hours: 12.30pm – 1.36pm
- Up to the maximum of 4 months sales performance bonus
- Transport allowances provided
- Phone bill reimbursement
- No commission
- Overseas travel opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
Interested candidate, please upload your resume or forward it to email@example.com.
Please do include in your resumes:
- Reasons for leaving your last or current employment.
- Last drawn salary & expected salary
- Date of availability
- A recent photograph
- Academic certificates & results slips
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.