Company : Sing Swee Bee Enterprise Pte Ltd
- Oversee the overall sales and marketing departments and their activities.
- Provide direction to the sales and marketing operations.
- Achieve sales and marketing objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating and sales action plans.
- Identify channel opportunities to expand market shares by identifying new markets and customers, clients’ requirements, defining markets, evaluating competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, forecasting projected businesses.
- Maintain good relationships with key customers.
- Manage staff under his charge such as monitoring and reviewing the staffs’ performance and identifying staff training needs.
- At least a diploma/ degree, preferably specializing in sales and marketing.
- At least 15-20 years sales and marketing experience in related industries.
- Experience in people management is a must.
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel as and when required.
Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 6.00pm
Alternate Saturday: 8.30am – 12.30pm
Interested candidate, please upload your resume or forward it to email@example.com.
Please do include in your resumes:
- Reasons for leaving your last and current employment.
- Last drawn & expected salary.
- Date of availability.
- A recent photograph.
- Academic certificates & results slips.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.